Bruschetta with seasonal tomatoes
- 12 slices of toasted bread
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 organic beef tomatoes
– Cut the slices of bread 1 cm thick.
– Peel the garlic and rub it on the bread slices
– Drizzle with a little Emile Noël organic olive oil.
– Bake at 250c° for about 5 minutes (the slices of bread should be golden brown).
– Cut the tomatoes into small cubes and put them in a bowl.
– Season with pepper and add 2 tablespoons of Emile Noël organic olive oil.
– On the garlic-coated slices, spread the tomatoes and chop a little basil on top.
To enjoy as a summer appetiser!