Vegetarian healthy bowl
- 2 bowls of baby greens, baby spinach or arugula
- 1 red cabbage leaf
- 125g of panisse (chickpea-flour scone)
- 125g firm tofu (smoked, flavoured or plain)
- 6 Kalamata olives
- 6 bouquets of romanesco cauliflower
- 1/2 sweet potato
- 4 strips of carrot
- 2 slices of kohlrabi
- 125g feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons of young sunflower sprouts
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- 2 teaspoons of sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons of tangerine (or orange) juice
- Grey sea salt or gomasio (sesame salt)
- 2 teaspoons of Emile Noël organic sherry vinegar
- 3 tbsp. of Emile Noël sweet olive oil or organic macadamia oil
- 2 g Emile Noël organic hemp oil
– Wash and trim greens and the vegetables.
– Finely slice the cabbage leaf.
– Drain the greens and place them in the bowls.
– Heat the steamer (a rack placed on the bottom of a pan will do just fine).
– Cut the sweet potato into cubes of about one cm on each side, steam it for 4 minutes.
– Prepare the romanesco florets, carrot strips and kohlrabi slices.
– Steam them for 2 minutes and set the cooked vegetables aside on a plate.
– Cut the feta, panisse and tofu into 1cm cubes.
– Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan. When the oil is hot, brown the panisse and tofu cubes
– Prepare the vinaigrette by mixing the hemp oil, macadamia oil, mandarin juice and sherry vinegar. Add a little salt, or not if you plan to salt with the gomasio (sesame salt).
– Dress with the vinaigrette and serve.