Hummus And Roasted Spicy Squash
- 550 g butternut squash
- dozens of brussels sprouts
- 1 tsp raz-el-hannout
- 1/2 tsp cardamom
- 1 pinch of cinnamon and 1 pinch of espelette chilli pepper
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 tsp shizo miso
- 1 pinch of fleur de sel
- 2 tbsp Emile Noël organic sesame oil
- 1/4 of hazelnuts roasted and chopped
- 1 bunch of fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1 pinch of espelette chilli pepper
- 1/2 cup of homemade hummus
- Rocket and young spinach shoots
- Goji, cranberries
– Preheat your oven to 200°C.
– Cut the squash into slices.
– Rinse the brussels sprouts and cut them into 2.
– In a bowl, mix the sesame oil, spices, garlic, miso and salt.
– Mix well, add a little water if required.
– Baste it on the vegetables.
– Line a baking tray with baking parchment and transfer the vegetables.
– Cook for 25 min. They should be golden and well cooked. (Turn the vegetable half way through the cooking for uniform cooking).
– Cut the parsley finely.
– In a bowl, add the garlic, cider vinegar, maple syrup, cayenne pepper and salt.
– Add the chopped parsley and mix.
– Pour the roasted vegetables into a salad bowl and add vinaigrette. Mix well.
– Spread hummus in each plate, place the roasted vegetables, sprinkle the fresh young spinach, rockets, goji, cranberries and hazelnuts.
Enjoy your meal!