Spring Risotto with Peas and Reblochon
- 500 g fresh peas to be shelled
- 1 yellow onion
- 200 g round Camargue rice, risotto special
- 50 cl vegetable stock
– Shell the peas.
– Peel and chop the onions finely.
– In a frying pan, head olive oil and cook the onion for 5 min, until golden brown.
– Add the rice and mix to coat the rice grains with fat.
– Pour white vine and cook on medium flame until evaporation. Then add vegetable stock, ladle by ladle, as an when it is absorbed. Cook for 15 to 20 min. Add the fresh peas halfway through the cooking.
– Dice the reblochon.
– Add the rice 2 min before the end of the cooking.
– Add chopped parsley, mix well and serve hot.
– In each plate, pour a full tablespoon of Emile Noël Omega 3 & 6 oil cocktail.