Rolled Soles, Celery Purée and truffle oil
– Cut the truffle slices into small dices and marinate with olive oil ideally 1 or 2 days before or at least 1h before.
– Wash and peel the celery and the potato then cut them into cubes. Immerse in a salted water, boil it and let it cook for 15 minutes by lowering the flame. Monitor the cooking by inserting a knife.
– Drain and mash into a purée and adjust the seasoning.
– Add salt and roll the sole fillets, and fix them with a wooden toothpick.
– Steam them for 10 minutes.
– Serve two sole fillets per person along with the purée and sprinkle a generous dash of truffle oil.