Grilled bell Pepper And Goat cheese Wraps
– Cut the bell pepper into two and remove the seeds. Place the bell peppers, with the skin on top, on a baking dish.
– Wash and slice the eggplants lengthwise. Place them on a parchment lined baking sheet. Sprinkle a dash of olive oil and a pinch of salt.
– Cook the eggplants and the bell peppers for 20 min in an oven preheated to 180°C.
– After removing from the over, put the bell peppers in a freezer bag and let them cool. Then peel them and cut them into strips.
– Mix the fresh goat chees with camelina oil and a pinch of salt.
– Spread fresh goat cheese over the wraps. Sprinkle the spinach leaves, eggplant slices, bell pepper strips and roll up the wraps to close them.